What is Portal Management Add-on?
In short, Portal Management integrates Page Actions, Module Actions, and also has some extra Portal Actions. From now on, you can manage your pages, modules, and portals with this “know-it-all” add-on.
Using Portal Management you can perform the following actions:
- define permissions for specific users to add, update, load/delete modules, and page actions
- load a DNN page and module into an Action Form by a specific user
- delete a module or a page
- update a DNN page and module
- create a DNN page and module
- add, update, load, or delete a DNN module based on a new registered user in complex workflows
- write conditions that will determine at submit time whether the actions related to DNN Module Actions will get executed or not
- load/update the entire content - or just a part of it - from an HTML module
- do all of the above in a responsive way.
- .NET 4.0+
- SQL 2008+
- DNN 7.2.1+
Compatibility with our products
Portal Management is compatible with our most powerful and complex products, so you can create various scenarios with the following modules:
- Action Form (3.8.195+);
- Action Grid (4.0.118+);
- Infobox (1.1.45+);
- Sharp Scheduler (2.1.45+);
- Dnn API EndPoint (1.2.54+).